• Connecting students to the Belted Kingfisher in its local habitat through Art
• Displaying and celebrating student art in a regional community event
DATES & TIMES
• Entries are due Friday, February 17th, 2023 to your school’s front office by 3:30 p.m. They will be collected by an affiliate of MBBF on Tuesday, February 21st beginning at 8:00 a.m.
• Awards Event will be held on Saturday, March 25th at the City by the Sea Museum - 401 Commerce St. - 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Grades K through 3: First place $200, Second place $100, Third place $50
• Grades 4 through 8: First place $200, Second place $100, Third place $50
• Grades 9 through 12: First place $200, Second place $100, Third place $50
• IMAGE MUST BE ORIGINAL, CONNECT THE BELTED KINGFISHER TO ITS LOCAL HABITAT, AND SIGNED ON FRONT WITH ARTIST’S FIRST NAME ONLY
• ART MEDIUMS: Ink, Watercolor, Acrylic, Pencil, Pastel, Charcoal or 2D Collage ( 3D will not be accepted )
• SIZE: 8 x 11 inches mounted on 9 x 12 inch construction paper ( Artist’s choice of color)
• ENTRY FORM: Must be downloaded, copied, completed and mounted on back of construction paper